- Interview with the clients to understand clients’ business operation and R&D projects, analyse project and assess the innovative and progressive point, provide professional opinions;
- Conduct related technology research, writing technical report based on analysis of client’s information;
- Providing technical support for clients from different regions; and
- Coach and support other team members in the specialised field.
- Bachelor or above, Research and Development experiences in wireless network company;
- 3-5 years working experience in R&D of an company or R&D institute;
- Familiar with R&D project procedure, have deep technical expertise;
- Strong project managing and tracking skills, able to control the project risk, independent working ability on multi projects;
- Overseas study or working experience preferred, fluent in oral and written English; and
- Good teamwork and communication ability, comfortable working in a dynamic, fast growing environment with tight deadlines, interested in being a professional in PwC focused on technical consultation work.
Please fill in the application form, sent to the email address:email@example.com